Kutb and Tajveed Level
|Morning||8 AM to 12.10 PM||7 AM to 11.10 AM|
|Evening||Zohr to Asar Prayer, Interval, Maghrib to Eishah Prayer, 2 Hours after Eisha Prayer|
|Morning||Fajr Prayer to 7.30AM
7.45 AM to 11.30 AM
|Fajr Prayer to 6 AM
6.30 AM to 10.45 AM
|Evening||Zohr to Asar Prayer, Interval, Maghrib to Eisha Prayer, 1.5 hour after Eisha Prayers|
- Shohba Quaida (Nursery): The child should be between age 7 and 12.
- Shohba Hifz: Child should either be Primary pass or have learnt Quaida with basic Arabic Grammar.
- Shohba Tajveed: Child should be complete Hafiz Qur’an.
- Shohba Dars-e- Nizami: For first level (Darja-e-Aula), student should have passed at least Matriculation examination or any other examination equivalent to it. For all other levels, admission will be open to those who have passed the preceding level.
- Mahd Lughatul Arabia: For admission into this institute, the candidate should at least be Matriculate.